Frank Lampard has his men looking sharp. His first year as a top flight manager resulted in a top four finish and another season of Champions League soccer. Exciting additions for the new season include Timo Werner, one of Germany's best scorers, and Hakim Ziyech, a Dutch champion and Eredivisie assist leader with Ajax.
This sharp group will wear a sharp new kit, the 20/21 Chelsea Home Jersey. The herringbone pattern is inspired by the fashionable suit-makers of London's Savile Row.
- Patterned front and back.
- Sewn on badge.
- "CFC" embroidered on the left cuff.
- "The Pride of London" printed on the side stripes.
- New sponsor "3".
- Dri-FIT technology wicks sweat.
Officially licensed merchandise.
- Replica Or Authentic: Replica
This is an official Nike product.