Striker Jozy Altidore was a vital part of the USA's campaign to the 2014 FIFA World CupÖ, scoring in five consecutive games (two of them were qualifiers) to help the USA punch it's ticket to the tournament. Altidore made his professional debut with the New York Red Bulls when he was 16 years old, and has since developed a physically imposing style of play and on-field intellect that makes him dangerous. Despite his struggles at Sunderland this year, Jurgen Klinsmann named Altidore as one of his five core players for the tournament, and said "I think Jozy [Altidore], once he's keeping his playing rhythm and the quality he has, is our number one center forward that we have." Stand up and cheer for the USA as they take on the world in Brazil. After a rough start in qualifying against Honduras, the USMNT quickly silenced critics by winning the Hexagonal. The Stars and Stripes won seven of their ten matches, netting 15 goals to their opponents' eight. Cheer on Clint Dempsey, Tim Howard, Landon Donovan and the rest of the USMNT in the USA's official home jersey.
- This ultra-soft DriFit jersey features laser-cut side panels for ventilation. Engineered mesh back provides enhanced breathability and contributes to this jersey's light weight. Classic pinstripe polo design reflects classic American style. Embroidered Nike logo and USA team crest.
- NOTE: Tight fit, which means any jersey classified as Authentic will run small. The authentic is the actual piece that is worn on field. The authentic uses a performance cut for a snug fit. It has a bonded crest. The authentic also features upgraded materials. The upgraded, technologically advanced materials on the authentic jersey will result in a lighter weight.
- ModelYear: 2015
- Country and League: USA National Team
- Type of Brand Logo: embroidered
- Material: 100% polyester
- Back Graphic: Yes
- Type of Team Badge: Embroidered
- Replica Or Authentic: Authentic
This is an official Nike product.