DC United present not only a new jersey for 2016, but a new team logo.
Founded in 1995, and a charter member of Major League Soccer, United have changed the logo for the second time in its history.
DC has modernized the look and added elements for a stronger tie to the community.
- The logo now has Stars and Bars taken from the DC flag and the George Washington family crest. The new shape of the shield is also based on the Washington crest.
- The three adidas stripes run down the sides of the shirt. The cuffs are trimmed in red. adidas and shirt sponsor leidos logos are on the front. "Taxation Without Representation" is printed inside the neck. 100% Polyester.
- ModelYear: 2016
- Country and League: USA-Major League Soccer
- Type of Brand Logo: embroidered
- Material: Polyester
- Type of Team Badge: Sewn on
- Front Graphic: Left Chest
- Replica Or Authentic: Replica
This is an official adidas product.